• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

viperstang1

New to GSN!
Hi everyone....I am between lakeland fl and NY. I am constantly on the move. I have a combination of war birds, 3D, and pattern planes. I am in love with 3d and want to learn as much as possible

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. Been in rc on and off for about forty years. As far as my latest history with it, I decided to get back in about 5 years ago. Bought a GP 60 size U Can Do, and really liked how it flew after not having flown in quite a few years. Really enjoyed the flying but hated the mess of glow power. Now the heard includes a little BP Hobbies Extra, Eflite Yak54, Sig Sbach 300, PA Addiction, and as of a week ago I got an AJ Laser 56. Then outside 3D stuff I have an EF Vanquish, as I plan on competing in pattern.
I am located in southern Wisconsin.

David

SnowDog

Thanks for the welcome to the forum. Been in rc on and off for about forty years. As far as my latest history with it, I decided to get back in about 5 years ago. Bought a GP 60 size U Can Do, and really liked how it flew after not having flown in quite a few years. Really enjoyed the flying but hated the mess of glow power. Now the heard includes a little BP Hobbies Extra, Eflite Yak54, Sig Sbach 300, PA Addiction, and as of a week ago I got an AJ Laser 56. Then outside 3D stuff I have an EF Vanquish, as I plan on competing in pattern.
I am located in southern Wisconsin.

David

David,
Welcome to the site...I live in northern Illinois, our club field is in Ringwood...where are you located in southern Wisconsin?