• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
My Dad retired from UPS as a feeder driver, 45 years with 20 years as a package driver. I loved meeting my dad for lunch and sitting in the big brown truck. I still have the plastic ups truck they gave us at one of the open houses. Lol I see it sitting up in my closet now.

Here it is! Ha ha good times.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426213656.943904.jpg

upsmandan

New to GSN!
thanks 3dnater I will try that. cool 3dmike , got one myself some where around here..lol did 27 years package car driver so I know what you dad went through.
it's great to get the brown monkey off my back as life begins when you retire ... LOL maybe in a thousand years the plastic truck will be worth something ... ha ha !

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Lol it's funny of all the things that I owned that is worth something today (miss my perfect 1968 chevelle it was my first car) I kept this in it's box and protected it and destroyed, sold or lost everything else!

upsmandan

New to GSN!
yeah you should have kept the 1968 chevelle as it's worth far more that the truck ever will be ...lol I miss my 1966 GTO :-(