• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
69 Camero is a tough looking car and wow what a sticker price these days. I've gone to Barrett Jackson a few times and they always bring a lot of money!

Their a sweet looking car for sure. Been tempted to buy one to restore. One guy I found nearby wants 5k for one. All stock, still runs just not great. Would be awesome to restore though

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
For a 69 Camero? 5g's? Have you looked up the vin for options and researched the options for rarity? 5 g's seems very reasonable depending on the condition of the body.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm sure a lot are! I know [MENTION=2867]koss1000[/MENTION] is as he just bought a new bike within the last week. I used to do big desert rides and hit Glamis and Butter Cup dunes up all the time.

Had the following:
CR500
CR250
YZ250
YZ125
KDX200
KDX220

And a street bike.
CBR 550 converted to cafe style. Had a crazy back tire blow out that resulted in a spectacular crash with news chopper on the scene! Lol

Oh and a few ATC's when I was a kid. 200x 250r

My body doesn't heal as fast and I've got grown up responsibilities now sooooo their all gone. :-(. Maybe one day I'll get back into it.

upsmandan

New to GSN!
resto14_l.jpg besides my 1966 GTO .... I miss my bike :-(