• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

Awesome! I want to get a motorcycle soon. Maybe I could afford one if I stopped buying so many planes lol. Was looking at getting a Harley Davidson iron 883 then do the 1200cc conversion. Maybe the forty eight though. Both are sick looking

koss1000

30cc
DSC_0010.jpg

Did I hear motorcycle? Here is a pic of the new ride. But I am actually going to some flying this morning before we are going to have some predicted high winds.

6172crew

50cc
I've had motorcycles in my life sice I was 15, even worked at a salvage yard for bikes. Right now I have the Ducati in the pic, a beater track bike made out of a GSXR 1000, a SXV450 and a older HD softail. The weather in NM keeps the bikes inside on a charger and the softail is still in CA with my marine corps brother. I plan on commuting on a bike most everyday as soon as the weather gets better. There was snow on the ground a couple of weeks ago.