• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi Simon and welcome to the site! I'm actually in the process of joining a club that has a few C/L flyers so I may start doing that again after many years flying RC, great stuff.

Glad to have you here.
Bart

Simon

30cc
Hi Andrew

yes they are some of your parts lol
amazing how things move around in this game
in need of a few more sorry to say :-(

Simon

30cc
will get it sorted next year
been flying te other 2 so its been left on the side lines a bit sad to say
sooooooooooooooo dam big I can only take that where the others can get something else in as well
so tend to take them instead :-(

I know that problem! The trouble is, I get on so well with my 3.1 CARF Extra's that I always want to fly it over everything else - but it only fits in my car by the narrowest of margins.

use
IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0075.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 203

Simon

30cc
yes seen that pic before LOL
yes funny how bigger is always better
then its dam can only take that and I fancy having a go with that one and that one today
like my 50cc yak and my 100cc Sbach as can get them both in the car easy so the big one gets left out sad to say

A couple of friends have just bought Gernot Bruchman 60CC Extra's and they look to fly really well. I have to admit I'm tempted by something like that to sling in the car more easily in the winter. Looks like it flies really good straight lines and is a 3d maniac :)