• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Member Alert

Aerojack

30cc
Howdy boyeez and girlz, I am a former member of FG and RCG under the screen name mr.pickle. However, given the fact that I have an ton of trader ratings on RCU, I am going by the screen name used on RCU which is aerojack.

It almost took a miracle to get this here sites web address from FG, as they edited a PM sent to me with this web address and obfuscated it so I could not read it. Now that is silly!!

Glad to be a part of the new team here Steve Cinch!!

Last edited:

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Welcome! Yeah....I've accumulated a couple of points over there just mentioning Giant Scale News....it's retarded :mad:

Aerojack

30cc
well I am glad to have found out about this site today! I remember you are a member from wayyyy back, good to be a part of the new family/team here!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The other site is digging their own grave, and they know it too. You can't give people points for mentioning another website and expect them to stick around, it's just asinine.

Welcome to the better website, where moderators are actually fair and not acting like robots.