• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Member - Fixed Wing

Dirt Doctor;5992 wrote: Good to see you on here Dean!! BTW, I glued the foam hatch piece on the framework of my Pro this afternoon!! The build is coming along nicely, slow but it's coming along!

That's great. Have you posted pics anywhere on this new site?

Tseres;6181 wrote: Nice to have you here. Can't have to many builders on one site.:)
Thanks. I've been trying to catch up on all your posts in GSN already. You've been busy posting over here!

Welcome, Dean! What are you flying for pattern these days? Pentathlon still? I thought I recalled you getting a Shinden about the same time that Ryan Gonsoulin did.

Fixed Wing;6185 wrote: That's great. Have you posted pics anywhere on this new site?

No I haven't posted in any one place. Here are a few photos of the hatch construction:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

7083=2732-001 Carden Pro hatch glued with Gorilla glue and taped down.jpg
7083=2732-001 Carden Pro hatch glued with Gorilla glue and taped down.jpg
7083=2733-001 hatch framework covered with wax paper.jpg
7083=2733-001 hatch framework covered with wax paper.jpg
7083=2735-004 Quarter inch balso spacer clamped together while glue dries.jpg
7083=2735-004 Quarter inch balso spacer clamped together while glue dries.jpg