• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Moderator, cbarnes0061 (aka Chris) !!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
So I saw this afternoon that an oil thread was circulating again

Or;

The spammers are getting out of control and I'm ready to wave the white flag and hand the site over to them and their body plumping products.

Either way, Chris Barnes has been very active here for a while now and has been as enthusiastic as anyone about keeping it about the planes and people so I've asked him to please consider an 18 month stint as a volunteer moderator and he generously accepted! It's 18 months because nobody should have to feel like working to help keep the site going is a lifetime commitment and by the time 18 months is up he'll be ready to go back to just enjoying the site like every other member!

So please join me in welcoming Chris to his new gig as moderator (at what might be the easiest site in the world to be a moderator) and in thanking him for taking a personal interest in helping me to deal with spam and rolling along problem free.

Thanks Chris!

BalsaDust

Happy to help Bart. Hope things go smoothly and I will do my best to help keep this place on track with what it needs to be. We have to seperate ourselves from those other sites and I feel the site has done a pretty good job of it on its on but we need to insure it stays that way.

Chris

BalsaDust

Does this mean we all have to build slabs for the next 18 months?

3 cheers for @cbarnes0061 :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thanks for excepting the challenge. You will be a great moderator. :way_to_go:

You never know you fly that one I built you and you might really like them. LOL I hope to do well with this. There is already a great group of guys here so hopefully there isn't much I have to do there and I can focus on just getting rid of the spammers that pop up offering ways to build up our muscles and stuff LOL.