• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New PAU Team Member: Colton Lubbe

PAUCOLTON

New to GSN!
Hi Everyone I really appreciate all the support you have given me, its been a very long road of spending hours on the flight sim practicing and improving. I'm so excited to be apart of the PAU Team! and I'm sure Carl has been a big help when my thumbs are twiddling on the sticks! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Last edited:
Congragulations Colton, I hope I get a chance to learn from you.

Being a cancer patient is the most difficult thing I have ever done, I can tell you how much it means to have the support of people that are part of a hobby you love.

Live every day 110%

Being a Cancer Survivor I totally understand it..... Teaching Compassion to my kids and showing Carl we are always here for him to the very end..... We Shared a lot of wonderful memories in a short period of time. I feel honored to have known Carl , I only wished we had more time together . But I will treasure those wonderful moments just sitting on his front porch watching humming birds and talking about flying....
Colton is so proud of his new 540. and when he flies.... I always hear him say " This is for you Carl!"
I'm one proud RC soccer mom!!!

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We are happy to welcome Colton in our group: we have not met in person yet, and I am looking forward to it.
Ken has been telling me about Colton for some time now, and besides being a good pilot, all I have heard about his character was compelling enough that we just had to bring him on board to join the already great group of outstanding people who make up the PAU team.
I am looking forward to meeting you soon Colton (maybe at Joe Nall?).

pauflyer

New to GSN!
We are happy to welcome Colton in our group: we have not met in person yet, and I am looking forward to it.
Ken has been telling me about Colton for some time now, and besides being a good pilot, all I have heard about his character was compelling enough that we just had to bring him on board to join the already great group of outstanding people who make up the PAU team.
I am looking forward to meeting you soon Colton (maybe at Joe Nall?).
Congrats Colton! I'll be 75 next month and am overjoyed to hear about young men who love to fly GS acro. I'll be looking forward to seeing your vids on YT.