• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New products @ Tail Dragger Rc

Husker

50cc
I see fittings but not caps? Am I just not looking hard enough or are they not available at this point?

We dont have caps. Just fittings. I sent Chad a link to some 3.2mm threaded straight fittings as well. So, we will see if he adds them to the inventory list too. I know not everyone likes to use a 90 deg fitting for the fuel pick up.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• TDRC Fuel tank.jpg
    TDRC Fuel tank.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 274
Chad and I talked 2-3 weeks ago about these tanks. These will be a hit, I feel. Dont get me wrong, I love the FiJi bottle tanks, but I do prefer a 3 line system, after doing 2 line for so many years.

I have often contemplated retrofitting my existing 2 line tanks to 3 lines.

I talked with Chad earlier today. He said that the fuel tank preorders are just about sold out.

I was fortunate enough, I think, to get a 12 and 32 oz tank for my MX2 rebuild. As I wanted something more than 32oz, and less than 50oz on board. And I didnt want to build a danged DuBro tank. I will gladly pay a bit more for a tank that is built in a quality way.

So, thanks to all who bought these tanks.

Just wanted to share a small tid bit of info about the cap. It is fully machined including the nipples on the cap.

So, if you are in doubt about a tank that will be virtually maintenance free........... Theae are the ones to get!

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2

Here is a you tube vid.. Tanks are similar in size to Dubro.
The best part of these tanks is the capability of servicing them instead of throwing them away for maintenance.
The alloy fittings allow this..
Thanks guys for your support, god bless. Chad

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I just ordered a 32 oz. Got to have one for your flyin ;)
When are they going to be shipping Chad as I see they still say pre-order?

I think they were instock at the time of preorders. If you ordered either a 12oz or a 32 oz, I will offer up mine to get you going for our event. Chad will give me one at the BG event, if not before. I believe we sold the tanks out, in about record time. I will let him know. I do have a tank I can sub in until I get our new tanks. If you don't mind, drop him a convo or an email. :)

I ordered a couple tanks as well, among other things. Told Chad not to ship my order until after Nall, since I figured that they were going. But they are not going, so still going to have him ship after the event, as Im not back at my house yet. My entire order was for my Compy MX2. I miss that bird. Hope I can have it done again before the BG fest! I have everything for it except a spinner, which should be coming from Nall. I can get cranked up, once I get back home.

Last edited: