• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New products @ Tail Dragger Rc

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I think they were instock at the time of preorders. If you ordered either a 12oz or a 32 oz, I will offer up mine to get you going for our event. Chad will give me one at the BG event, if not before. I believe we sold the tanks out, in about record time. I will let him know. I do have a tank I can sub in until I get our new tanks. If you don't mind, drop him a convo or an email. :)

I ordered a couple tanks as well, among other things. Told Chad not to ship my order until after Nall, since I figured that they were going. But they are not going, so still going to have him ship after the event, as Im not back at my house yet. My entire order was for my Compy MX2. I miss that bird. Hope I can have it done again before the BG fest! I have everything for it except a spinner, which should be coming from Nall. I can get cranked up, once I get back home.

Thats a real nice offer but the event is in July so I am "hoping" they will be in stock by then. I already have a tank so no immediate need.

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2

Attachments

• $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 267
Today only fellas!!!

14% off sale at TDRC. In rememberance of 9/11/01, all the first responders, service men/women and other hero's that lost their lives or those of loved ones.

Please use code "NEVERFORGOTTEN14" during check out.

Thanks all!

Hey guys and gals!! New big item at TDRC!! A new 96" Yak3u warbird.

If anyone follows Chad on Facebook, you seen some pics already of the Yak 3u. Lots of todays GS aerobatic counterpart features! Wooden build up wings, 2 piece fiberglass fuse, fiberglass G10 control horns, ball links and turnbuckles are just some of them! Comes with pneumatic main gear retracts! Chad says that the QC of everything is really good, especially the main gear. Far better main gear quality than what he imagined.

It is something different than the 3D stuff we have. I mave have him hold one back for me for next year.

He is hoping to report on it possibly this weekend...... But its not like we are in a hurry for him to fly it!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hey guys and gals!! New big item at TDRC!! A new 96" Yak3u warbird.

If anyone follows Chad on Facebook, you seen some pics already of the Yak 3u. Lots of todays GS aerobatic counterpart features! Wooden build up wings, 2 piece fiberglass fuse, fiberglass G10 control horns, ball links and turnbuckles are just some of them! Comes with pneumatic main gear retracts! Chad says that the QC of everything is really good, especially the main gear. Far better main gear quality than what he imagined.

It is something different than the 3D stuff we have. I mave have him hold one back for me for next year.

He is hoping to report on it possibly this weekend...... But its not like we are in a hurry for him to fly it!

That thing is pretty cool.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I received some goodies yesterday. New 24oz fuel tank and these awesome charge cords.
image012.jpg
image013.jpg