• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

new purple orange scheme Pilot-RC EXTRA330SC

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice new scheme Tony, one question......and this is not meant like an FG style slam, just a question, why did all of the wheel pants change to that racer style teardrop look??? They are really (just my opinion and others I've heard talking) not that attractive. Would be nice to have a scale plane style wheel pant back on the planes like the edges, and extras.

On a side note, it would be really cool to see a 100cc Pitts Challenger:yesss:........................HINT HINT;)

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
I think that style seems to be a little stronger, they seem to take grass a little better or have so far on my sbach compared to my edge

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nice new scheme Tony, one question......and this is not meant like an FG style slam, just a question, why did all of the wheel pants change to that racer style teardrop look??? They are really (just my opinion and others I've heard talking) not that attractive. Would be nice to have a scale plane style wheel pant back on the planes like the edges, and extras.

On a side note, it would be really cool to see a 100cc Pitts Challenger:yesss:........................HINT HINT;)
I agree... Don't really care for the Sbach wheel pants. And a hundred cc'er Pitts would be awesome.