• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New QQ Extra 300

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I have flown mine with a high rate setting and the aura off. It was really sensitive because I could not get expo setting with the aura off. But this plane is super fun with the aura with the update. I also reprogrammed the speed control to highest timing setting and the soft start completely off. Running nano tech 2.25ah 65-130c lipo and this little plane is a monster. Guys have gone with the "upgrade" to 550 watt motor and 4 cells but it is not needed! just adding weight.
1213150545-00.jpg 1213150545-01.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
So after a month what is opinion of this plane. Need a replacement foamy and have been looking at this.

Come on over and let Marco hook you up! QQ rolls , Hovering, Tumbling shenanigans are a hoot! Looking for some wing tip lights so we can night fly with it:).