• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Setup on box or setup on website

• box setup

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • website setup

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

JAG

70cc twin V2
I'd say so....it happens, but only to me! Least it wasn't like that new Hitec throttle servo I had that locked up at WOT and had to play pass the radio til it ran out of gas lol

Oh man, I know its not funny, but that made me laugh. I can just imagine passing it around. I'm guessing you didnt have an opti kill on the ignition.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I didn't use opt kills back then, but I do now. What made it even better was after it finally died, it was coming in fast and I overshot the runway and landed in a freshly watered bean field, I had about 60 pounds of mud on each foot after I got back to dry ground.

Reactions: JAG
Dang.... LOL

Mud sucks not to mention the plane being harmed by the beans.

I overshot on my 104 a little while back and flipped it at the end of the runway.... busted prop so don't feel bad :cheers:

BalsaDust

Yeah...plane came out fine, not my feet and sandals tho and the only place to wash me feet off was stagnant water in a ditch lol, they called me Mud Duck for awhile after that.
mud duck.jpg

Did somebody say MUDDUCK????

BalsaDust

Guy in our club has one. Broke it pretty good trying to fly it on a windy day. They no like the wind. Pretty sure there are free plans out there for it.