• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW Twisted Hobbys 39" Crack Yak WOW

dougb

50cc
Really liking the big Yak :D

Doug B.

IMG_4774.jpgIMG_4782.jpgIMG_4789.jpgIMG_4797.jpgIMG_4802.jpg

dougb

50cc
You'll like it. It handles wind quite nicely and looks huge in the sky after flying a 32" TH plane. :D

Doug B.

dougb

50cc
Curious how Cortex will handle foamy airframe flex. I have a Cortex in a 48" crunchy and it's great in high winds.

Doug B.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Looking at a Crack Yak to learn 3D and was wondering which to go with, the 32" or 39"??? Standard power systems work well?

Thanks!

Bipenut53

150cc
Hi @Bartman, I have both airplanes. If you intend to fly outdoors the 39" is better suited for that, I used the recommended motor and ESC on both and they are great power plants. While the 32" can fly outdoors it likes indoors better.