Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Video Joe Smith Wingnuts 2015!

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by AeroWorks, Oct 7, 2015.

1. AeroWorks

AeroWorks GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Enjoying his Aeroworks Extra 300 at Wingnuts 2015!

2. njswede

njswede 150cc

Nice! I've always been impressed with Joe's depth perception.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  3. Flyingjon

Flyingjon 70cc twin V2

You beat me to it! Insane! Knife edge till 1/4" before he hits the corn and then whips it over to inverted. Crazy...

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

Insanely awesome flying!

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Watching Joe fly never gets old!

6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

what is that right at 2:31?? and why didn't it rain balsa and monokote at 2:32?

7. I think that was some kind of forward crankshaft. I have no idea how the plane held together. Bravo Rocco

Bartman likes this.
  8. I was wondering the same thing. Joe must be friends with Chuck Norris. Chuck tells his planes when they are allowed to expire.;)

49dimes, combat chicken and Bartman like this.
  9. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome flying. I can't even imagine the amount of flying it takes to get to that level.

10. No kidding. Something about his flying style resonates with me. Hard to imagine being able to fly that well with somewhat limited flying time.
    From Joe's facebook comments answering a question about the plane and this video "I unfortunately don't get out much to fly anymore, and within a few minutes of flying this extra, I am instantly comfortable again because it never surprises me (Aeroworks Extra)."