Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale NIB 50% Christen Eagle Kit

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Scubabubbles, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Zefer

Zefer New to GSN!

Richard
    My name is Jeff I’m in Baltimore...not too far from Germantown,so...isthe Christine eagle still available,if so
    I’d like to make arrangements to
    Purchase it and possibly have the guy who has the plane do the assembly
    Let me know
    Jeff

2. Zefer

Zefer New to GSN!

Here is my e mail if you could contact me at customzef@comcast.net

3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Sorry I'm so late in responding. I honestly got side tracked with all my "schtuff" here. How goes it? Get that bird flown yet? How'd it go. My friends is still not complete yet. Lol. I think he is more side tracked than I. Ah but to his defense, he has a couple of race cars and is constantly building engines. Keep us posted on your big Eagle.
    Rob

4. Jeff, Ner Schweizer shipped the kit back to me some time ago but it would be no problem to send it back to him and I’m sure he would be happy to build it for you.