• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! NIB 50% Christen Eagle Kit

Zefer

New to GSN!
Richard
My name is Jeff I’m in Baltimore...not too far from Germantown,so...isthe Christine eagle still available,if so
I’d like to make arrangements to
Purchase it and possibly have the guy who has the plane do the assembly
Let me know
Jeff

Zefer

New to GSN!
Richard
My name is Jeff I’m in Baltimore...not too far from Germantown,so...isthe Christine eagle still available,if so
Let me know
Jeff
Here is my e mail if you could contact me at customzef@comcast.net

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob, unfortunately I haven't had an opportunity to fly the Eagle I purchased from Mike Busutil. I made a trip to Yuma just 3 weeks ago to pick it up and have been freshening up some items with the fuel system, servos being updated at JR Americas, etc. etc. I should have a chance in the next couple of weeks to check it out with some test flights and then we have a big club fun fly scheduled for the Memorial Day weekend. I 'll let you know how it goes.

Richard
Sorry I'm so late in responding. I honestly got side tracked with all my "schtuff" here. How goes it? Get that bird flown yet? How'd it go. My friends is still not complete yet. Lol. I think he is more side tracked than I. Ah but to his defense, he has a couple of race cars and is constantly building engines. Keep us posted on your big Eagle.
Rob

Richard
Let me know
Jeff
Jeff, Ner Schweizer shipped the kit back to me some time ago but it would be no problem to send it back to him and I’m sure he would be happy to build it for you.