Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Nothing

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Oct 15, 2018.

1. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    I cannot even imagine nothingness. If I think of nothing, I think of a dark black space...or and empty white void... which is something. Just like this thread, There is nothing here... but wait...is there??? After all, there must be something to this "Nothing"... Just look! or is what I just said irrelevant just because nothing. I need to let this sink in.

stangflyer and dhal22 like this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

You said nothing...................

stangflyer and AKNick like this.
  3. Kinda like the expression " just came out of no where", is there such a place or such not a place?

stangflyer, AKNick and Luchnia like this.
  4. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

I like that. So nothing is something, or it cannot be nothing? :fist_pump:

stangflyer and dhal22 like this.
  5. You ever hear the story about the Devil getting lost?
    Short version, the Devil goes to collect a guys soul, the guy begs, Devil says give me something I can not do and I'll release you but I can go anywhere and do anything thing so good luck, the guy tell's him to get lost.

6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Definitely not nothing, I love you guys. :dancing-chicken:

7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

So then it is safe to say that "just came out of nowhere" and "just nothing" are from the same place???? If nothing is nowhere, and nowhere there is nothing... then honestly how can something be somewhere or for that matter how can somewhere there be something?

OIY.... Mine too.

acerc, Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Like there was nothing until the big bang, err uhh, what went bang-something from nowhere. I know, I know, it came out of nowhere!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!

stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  9. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Zactly! I think you're starting to get the jist of this.

acerc likes this.
  10. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Now you are confusing all of this by stating that somehow someone is getting the jist of this. How can one get "this" since it is nothing? Oh wait, if it IS this, then it IS something and not nothing. So what does nothing have to do with it? This is not adding up.

acerc likes this.