• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

October 4 - 7th - Austin Radio Control Association HucktoberFest- Austin, Texas

gyro

GSN Contributor
all packed up and ready, see you fellas in the morning!

IMG_3813.jpg

There is a 89 Slick, 70 Slick, 74 Edge and 64" MXS in there, as well as some wing bags, chair, and sun shade... gawd I love having an Odyssey!

Shirts are Awesome! My dad was in Austin today, and he grabbed me one, I like it! Ill don it at TEFF for sure! Is this the last vent of the year?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Brian Strachan flying... You'll see this 15 year old again!

DSCF0233.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian can definitely fly. I saw him throwing down at the Houston Huckfest last year. Great young man too. If he is the future of RC, we're heading in a good direction. Wish I could be there. Post plenty pics! 4AM comes early, so off to bed I go.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
No shortage of young flyers that flew your pants off. Another very impressive young man was Jonathan from Arlington. I did not catch his last name but you will definitely hear his name too. Sorry to miss you Rob

gyro

GSN Contributor
No shortage of young flyers that flew your pants off. Another very impressive young man was Jonathan from Arlington. I did not catch his last name but you will definitely hear his name too. Sorry to miss you Rob

Johnathan Jennings... Aeroworks team pilot... (on the right in below picture) Both him and his father are class acts. He even won the best trick contest too!

DSCF0264.jpg