Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Official Joe Nall 2016 thread!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'GSN Event Coverage' started by witchfingers, May 18, 2015.

1. witchfingers

witchfingers 70cc twin V2

Hahaha hehehe! I AM GOING TO MAKE IT THERE THIS YEAR. Anyone else going in 2016?

ChickenBalls likes this.
  2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

Me and @thelaw will be there as per normal!!! Wed. through Saturday 2016 see you there!!!!

3. CEThomas

CEThomas 50cc

My son and I will be at Nall 2016. And maybe my son will not put his plane in days before we are scheduled to leave and I will not be working all week trying to get his Slick in the air so he can have his first flight at Nall before we have to head back home.

combat chicken and ChickenBalls like this.
  4. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

I checked my schedule for next year and I'm off From like May 5-24th. So, as long as nothing changes on the job front (and there's no little ones on the way) I plan to deflower myself at Nall with @Torquerolljoe

5. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

I'll be there Lord willing, and I'll be the 4th with Alien, Colton, and Gabby. First I need to take some photo taking classes from @thelaw

Attached Files:

6. I'll be there...it's only 1.5 hours from home so it would be a crime if I wasn't!

7. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    I'm still trying to catch up with life from this yearand you guys are talking Nall 2016?!?!?!
    MAN....

8. Islandflyer

Islandflyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I have already asked Gaby, Kyle and Colton to bring us some real pilots next year!:laughing:

9. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I may actually get to have a plane there next year!!!:devil-dance:

10. witchfingers

witchfingers 70cc twin V2

Thats why I made the thread. You guys butts are still draggin" from fun and travel. Gotta keep you on your toes C.

combat chicken likes this.