• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Old Farts Thread 50+

3dnfool

New to GSN!
young old guy here too,53 years young and flying 3d giant aerobatic gassers.i like that there is a place for us guys to hang out .I,m new to the site and liking it so far.

I'm 70 and I'm lucky that I can take off and sometimes land an RC plane.

I just was thinking about this and thought to share it.

The other day I was taking a shower and I had a hard on.
I called my wife, asked her to come here.
She got to the shower, saw me and asked. " Honey, Do you want me naked ?"
No! I replied. Go and get the camera and take a picture, so I can brag about it.

SnowDog

Now that's funny!

btw I've seen videos of you flying and pictures of your rebuilds...you can do more than "sometimes land" an RC plane!

Now that's funny!

btw I've seen videos of you flying and pictures of your rebuilds...you can do more than "sometimes land" an RC plane!

I like to have fun. Like, sometimes, when I'm rolling close to the ground some of the guys tell me that they did not see any of the yellow staff on my pilot station. I reply " No, because it is in my Depends. I need to go and change them."

About my rebuilds. Yes they come out very good. LOTS OF PRACTICE. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

RKEstes

50cc
I'm 52 so I guess I qualify for this thread plus I still talk trash about the "F.O.G.'s" at the flying flield!