• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Optimal throttle servo placement for a linear movement/motion

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It sure does, I had a muffler clearance issue to contend with as well. I've had quite a few, but I'm close to getting complete.
Looking forward to your completed setup and the maiden. Remember to post lots of photos and videos...oh yes, vid's are awesome. :yesss:

Will do, I'll add more pics and will add some video to the build thread. I'm expecting a gopro for xmas, so looking forward to that. To bad the project is almost done though, might have to build a kit and catch some vid.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Will do, I'll add more pics and will add some video to the build thread. I'm expecting a gopro for xmas, so looking forward to that. To bad the project is almost done though, might have to build a kit and catch some vid.
Oh negative..... You were probably out of the loop on the GoPro. It is being sent to me instead.
rolling.gif

Seriously, looking forward to your "SUCCESSFUL" maiden.......

Hi Stangflyer, hope your Xmas was pleasant. I hope you don't mind that I ask, which gopro did you happen to get for Xmas? Silver or black? Thoughts so far on the unit?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hi Stangflyer, hope your Xmas was pleasant. I hope you don't mind that I ask, which gopro did you happen to get for Xmas? Silver or black? Thoughts so far on the unit?
Oh I was just messing with you. I did not get a GoPro....been waiting for the numbers to come in on the Soloshot system. I almost bought one then I got too concerned about rf interference with radio and all. So I stalled..... Will have to do something soon though. Got a Sukhoi and my sons BIG Edge to capture on video. Will keep you posted. :way_to_go: