• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Sukhoi SU-26 ARF 50-60cc

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
tylerzx9r said
Terry, You make me regret getting rid of mine!
I'll be sure to bring it down in Spring so you can fly it!     I'm surprised Jake let me take it back, didn't realize he liked SU's so much.      He sure made it look good though!

Check out this cool vid I spotted of the SU29 with Joe Smith flying......I thought my engine was quiet!!

http://youtu.be/8Lt9jvV9-3A

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks like I lost a lot of pics in the transition to the new site. My wifes pics are saved a little differently so I'll have to do some digging to get them back up. I'll do my best when time allows. Thanks for following scrappy, it is a very nice looking round cowl plane if I must say.

Tseres

150cc
DSC_0046.JPG DSC_0047.JPG DSC_0048.JPG DSC_0049.JPG DSC_0050.JPG Hey Terry Check this out. Went to the LHS to drop off some swap meet flyers and get a few balsa sticks and come home with a Sukhoi. :)
This is the raffle plane from the 2014 XFC. Been after the guy to sell it to me cause he said he wasn't going to build it. It was to much plane for him. I made him an offer today . He came back with a counter offer then I countered his offer. That was it. I got a great deal on it. He's happy and I'm even happier. :banana-dance:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Awesome Tom!! Always cool to get a deal on something cool! Feel free to continue the thread when you start the assembly.

Tseres

150cc
Awesome Tom!! Always cool to get a deal on something cool! Feel free to continue the thread when you start the assembly.

Thanks Terry. I think what I'll do is start a new thread on the PAU support threads. There isn't one there of the Sukhoi yet. But I'm still subscribed here.