Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Make An Offer PAU 35% Extra 300sp brand new

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by mooneyrocket, Mar 27, 2016.

1. hey everyone
    Looking to sell my brand new never flown Pau 35% extra. Plane had brand new da120, 7 JR 8911 hv servos, 1 hitec high voltage servo bought new for the throttle, fourtitude tank, smartfly batt share, 2 smartfly equalizer modules for the wing servos, fromeco wolverine switch, ibec ignition cutoff, swb swing arms throughout, team wing tote wing bags, falcon carbon fiber spinner, meijlik 28 by 10 prop. There's more but I forget, I have a box of extra parts. Will for sure consider trades for smaller 60cc range aerobatic planes, and also warbirds.
    Thanks guys

2. layneminor

layneminor New to GSN!

Location? Also, the description said that the plane "had" da120, servos etc. are those included?

Robert lyman likes this.
  3. Yes everything is included.

dhal22 likes this.
  4. is this in Mesa AZ?

Jacques Telles
    Tempe

5. No Jacques it's in Kelowna up in Canada!!

6. ah bummer ay! that's too far to drive.

7. mooneyrocket i'm interested in the plane with the DA 120 motor , really don't need all the servo's or the smart fly equipment .
    My new PAU 35% is held up so if your interested !!

8. Ok so what are you offering here lol

9. Is this airplane still available?
    Thanks

10. yes its still for sale