• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Owners Thread

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Oops, I meant the new 35cc. I did get in on the pre-order for a green Viper.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the 35cc planes are still making this shipment but you can give him a call. The Extra is super cool, myself and some others were checking it out at Huck-O-Ween last weekend. I have not seen the last version of the Edge 35cc.

Edit: I used % instead of cc's, sorry!

Last edited:

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I have started pre-order for all upcoming planes tat are spread over 3 consecutive containers.
As Terry mentioned in several threads, the factory had a bit of a delay getting the bottom of the cowl so we would be happy with it.
They are boxing everything right now, and estimate the first container will be picked up first week of November. Then it takes about 4 weeks to get here.
If anyone wants to reserve planes, please email us. We need:
- Name
- Address
- Phone number
- Email address

First container: 100cc Viper, 35cc Extra, 35cc Edge 540T
Second container: 100cc Edge 540T, 100cc Edge 540 Single Seat, 100cc Extra
Third container: 150cc Edge 540 T, Dalton/Extra 300 ML

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
The 35cc air frames are both 76" in wingspan.

The Edge prototype (latest version being produced) was built with a DA-35: it flew great until I had an unfortunate servo burn up in full deflection, and lost the pane at low time:( Like all our Edges, it excels at 5D; it also has an insanely blurry fast roll rate (if you set it up that way). All up weight was 12lbs with this set up:
DA-35 with JTec Pitts muffler
2 x Fromeco Relion 260 mAh on the receiver
1 x Fromeco Relion 260 mAh on the ignition
MKS 1220 on the ailerons and rudder
MKS 747 on the elevator
MKS 737 on the throttle

The Extra prototype flies so well that when Gaby came to Florida, I had to bribe him to fly the other planes to take pictures: it flies so much like a larger plane that he was practicing IMAC with it, and never stopped dreaming about getting his since.
All up weight was 12lbs with this set up:
Valley View 40 twin
2 x Fromeco Relion 260 mAh on the receiver
1 x Fromeco Relion 260 mAh on the ignition
MKS 1220 on the ailerons and rudder
MKS 747 on the elevator
35cc Edge b.JPG
DSCN2808.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0192 cropped.jpg
MKS 737 on the throttle
35cc Edge a.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I could not believe how light the extra was when I had my hands on it last weekend. I like that they use a smaller size servos on the elevators, lots of options in that size for powerful servos.

Rusty 73

100cc
Thanks for the pictures , the Extra and Edge looks beautiful . Just patiently waiting for the shippment Islandflyer by the sound of it, it's a keeper ;) .Im really starting to love the color scheme of on the Extra , hopefully B&E graphic will have a opitional graphics package for these beauties .:)

Rusty 73

100cc
After watching Spencer flying his freestyle flight I don't think it needs any more decals , it looks good as is .:happy: