• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Peak Models 32% Extra 330 SC

BalsaDust

Since no plane yet here is a funny vid (fowl language tho) for your viewing pleasure!

HAHA funny stuff. I was watching that video and thinking to myself man that field looks a lot like the field I fly at. Then the crash happens and he turns and looks at his buddy and yup that's two members of the club I fly in. The guy flying is actually a really good pilot but generally keeps things way up in the air.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I kept jogging the vid back at point of impact to repeat the "sound affects" LoL The Old Man is Killer also! Makes me think his name is "Pepe" who @ChickenBalls talks about.:rolleyes:
You pegged Pepe, even funnier is the fact Pepe and I have gone to retrieve a few of my crashes with the same type of conversation. I'm glad I didn't get on computer late last night, because I would have woke the whole house up laughing.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK so this thread is also documenting service. Here is an update about shipping.

According to EMS tracking. The "box" departed ZHENGHOUE Province at 2200 hours (10 o clock local) 16 April 2015.

So obviously it is not at US customs as of yet! So 10 days and counting! Just to let you know.... My 50cc EDGE took 3 weeks:very_angry:

The 30cc SBACH took 6 days!:yesss: and the 30cc EDGE 8 days!:In_love: It's getting close to 2 weeks!:omg:

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
OK!! It is getting even closer to my door! How close? Well tracking by EMS shows simply "in transit" and that it departed China. I went to the good ol USPS tracking and entered the EMS trk# and they also confirm in transit and are tracking.
So I should have a "box" some time this week! Also need to get Terry my template. Will add mount to equipment list.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
WoW! No more did I finish typing above post and my phone rang! It was my local postal carrier saying my damn "box" is too damn big for his damn car! lol So I says to Mel....I'll just come and get my damn "box" with my damn van! lol

Now here is the thing guys........I am going to go fly that damn plane sitting next to that damn "box" before I do another damn thing!:dancing-chicken:

Photo312.jpg