• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Performance Aircraft Unlimited 300SP

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
Well, the 300 is pretty much done now. She's a pretty thing. Kinda sexy..... Only a couple of things remain to be done. Still need to do final programming, balance and add some graphics. I will probably add a pilot bust at a later time as the back of the canopy is open which will allow for installation of one down the road. But for now, going to take a building break and do some cleaning and arranging of my plane room.

Thanks to all who followed along and supported me in this build. Next up.... a certain "VERY" large Edge 540 will make it to the assembly stage.
View attachment 10702 View attachment 10703 View attachment 10704 View attachment 10705 View attachment 10706 View attachment 10707 View attachment 10708 View attachment 10709 View attachment 10710 View attachment 10711 View attachment 10712 View attachment 10713 View attachment 10714
Great looking plane....

Mikeq

150cc
Good luck on your maiden Rob...are you gonna be able to video it? I guess I need to get me another PAU for my DLE-111 setting on the bench collecting dust..I put Bowmen rings and a WJ-71 Walbro on it before installing it in my Edge. My friend Robert who flew it and owns a DA120 was very impressed by its performance compared to his 120... Franks rings makes a profound difference and really brings out the best in those engines..

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Franks rings makes a profound difference and really brings out the best in those engines..
OH ain't that the truth!!! I am just a little afraid though of what is going to happen in the air. As quiet and as well behaved as it is on the ground, my suspicion is, it is going to be insane in the air. Wait...Umm, No boundries, no ceiling, no noise restrictions..... Oh man let the fun begin. LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
No maiden today. Too cold, too windy, too wet. Just barely got outta there before the really bad stuff set in. Maybe another time. I did however get a ton of photos. Figured it shouldn't be a totally wasted trip right? A couple here. The rest on "Show Us Your Planes".
20150201_114757.jpg
20150201_114808.jpg

Last edited: