Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot 40% 330 Recover and Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale ARF Build Threads' started by stangflyer, Nov 28, 2017.

1. What get's me is I believe he said he was only going to work on it on the weekends because of work. But yet he's on here wasting time with the keyboard when he could be covering some balsa!!
    :spongebob:

49dimes, Snoopy1, stangflyer and 3 others like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

And that is a bad thing?
    hubba-hubba-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. stangflyer

Hey, cut me some slack will you? LOL. I've had a few irons in the fire that I needed to get taken care of. However, due to the wet weather that we have here it looks like I have a day or two away from work which means that I can work on these projects at home. Yay.

dhal22, 49dimes, pawnshopmike and 3 others like this.
  4. stangflyer

I will be getting back to the 330 covering later this evening. Time permitting of course. I actually have made some progress with a possible scheme. I will entice you all with a hint. As mentioned previously, I really very much loved the Apple Green/White/Black/Silver scheme I recovered the Behemoth Yak (1) with. Alas, she is still standing in the corner awaiting my time to rebuild the front half....AGAIN, due to a dead stick that could have ended horribly.
    angry emoticon.png
    I will not be doing that scheme. But I think...I "THINK" I may be using the Apple Green and White at least. We'll see. Will keep you all posted.

Jetpainter, dhal22, 49dimes and 2 others like this.
  5. Blah, blah, blah is what I'm hearing.:lol2:

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Sorry to say but he working on a small baby plane with “NO” red head can you believe that. Just wasting time on some cheap blonde.

7. stangflyer

Harsh...cold...brutal. Dang....! Lol

Jetpainter, 49dimes, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  8. LOL! I guess you know by now some of us hang around to see others do what we can't. Or, I should say, "want" to see others do what we can't.

9. stangflyer

Isn't that like...ugh, trolling? J/K
    laughing-smiley-face.gif

10. stangflyer

Seriously speaking, I enjoy the friendly bantering.