• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pilot RC 122" Extra 330SC

Joe Hunt

150cc
DUBRO 10-32 bolts... all 7/8" from the hinge line, all in a line, all squared up in each direction... or as we say in construction, they are "square with the world." haha

20151205_161308.jpg 20151205_161321.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Photoshoot and more video still coming up on this one. Then, yeah, onto the next one. haha I have a DA-120 looking for a home. But, I want a four cylinder, too. :sneaky: Trying to figure out which plane next. Of course the dream plane would be a Krill Sukhoi... but that's not likely for a while... what are your winter projects, dhal? I'm looking forward to a little more :sleepy:... also probably not likely. haha

I need to finish my Sukhoi someday.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
H9 170cc Sukhoi. A DA 170 with pipes is mounted, I have a pile of MKS 777's to install someday, the rudder is in, etc, etc. Doing some maintenance on a 100cc Yak and I have a 50cc YAk assembly taking up another table so the Sukhoi is on hold.

Joe Hunt

150cc
H9 170cc Sukhoi. A DA 170 with pipes is mounted, I have a pile of MKS 777's to install someday, the rudder is in, etc, etc. Doing some maintenance on a 100cc Yak and I have a 50cc YAk assembly taking up another table so the Sukhoi is on hold.

Omg, I would have to get that Sukhoi up and flying! With a DA-170 and pipes it is an 8 hour assembly! Still my favorite all around plane... I have to admit. :) Although the Pilot Extra is just total fun. :)

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Omg, I would have to get that Sukhoi up and flying! With a DA-170 and pipes it is an 8 hour assembly! Still my favorite all around plane... I have to admit. :) Although the Pilot Extra is just total fun. :)

Bought the plane spring 2013, the DA170 spring '14 and the servos this fall. So 2.5 years of ownership and no crashes yet!