• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Planewrapper

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Patroller;12631 wrote: I guess i am boring, but I ordered two silver ones for my plane. I planned on doing this months ago, but I got a kick in the pants a few weeks ago when the sun warped my pilot and the cockpit in my 104 Extra. Oh well it adds character.

Was that with the Planewrapper on or without?

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Planewrappers are the way to go . Just got one for my 100cc aw ultimate ,they did a good job on it shades my bottom wing also very well. Yellow for it, orange for 89 slick.silver for 40% lime green for 100cc sbsch

Patroller

70cc twin V2
Ohio AV8TOR;12699 wrote: Was that with the Planewrapper on or without?

No plane wrapper was in use. I had been using the silver canopy cover that EF sells with their kits. But at some point I must have forgot to use even that. I did not notice the slight damage until later. I ordered the plane wrapper to hopefully help with the wrinkles that keep coming back after a plane sits in the sun unprotected.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Patroller;12846 wrote: No plane wrapper was in use. I had been using the silver canopy cover that EF sells with their kits. But at some point I must have forgot to use even that. I did not notice the slight damage until later. I ordered the plane wrapper to hopefully help with the wrinkles that keep coming back after a plane sits in the sun unprotected.
Okay thanks, I was afraid it was with the wrapper. I am going to get a silver one soon for my MXS. I do like the silver bubble wrap canopy cover that Extreme Flight provided. It shows they care about your plane.