• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Poll: What should we do with all of our old Swag from the other place?

BalsaDust

Sleepy I will be more than happy to buy a shirt off of you when you get some made up. I like the idea of red or gray as they shouldnt be to bad to wear in the hot sun.

Also decals whenever you get around to it.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
SleepyC;5160 wrote: I've been thinking a lot about this and like many of you my first intension was to burn them all, piss on em first, blow them up with TNT.

But then I thought harder... those shirts were mostly given out and a few sold during a time when we were all in to that site.

Those shirts represent a time when that site meant something to us all. So I started to change my mind.

I personally handed out 400+ shirts at Joe Nall for the past 5 years. These were "our" times. No reason to deny that those times happened.

They did, and they were awesome. Basically July24th, 2014 was the day that the apple cart was pushed over. I don't know any new swag from that site that was made since then.

So keep it if you want, I saved a few as they have memories for me. Maybe if you want to wear them and make a statement go to your wife's favorite craft store and get one of those clothing pens and simply add "R.I.P. 1/1/06 - 7/24/14" to the shirt somewhere.

Just a thought.

:D

And don't worry, I'm gonna figure out a way to get everyone some new shirts this year. WORST case is I'll get a quote for shirts and I'll post it here. You guys pay what I pay.

OR... I'll do what I did before (and was frowned upon by managemenrt :( ) and I'll sell shirts in a store for like $20, but then use the proceeds to make the free shirts for Joe Nall.

I always liked that idea.. so maybe we will do that again.

[COLOR= #FF0000][SIZE= 14px]Count me in for some GSN swag[/COLOR][/SIZE]:D

Now I do have some shirts from past employers I'd like to burn!!, but have decided to use them to clean the planes at the field

Mikeq

150cc
Decal Dennis;5582 wrote: [COLOR= #FF0000][SIZE= 14px]Count me in for some GSN swag[/COLOR][/SIZE]:D

Now I do have some shirts from past employers I'd like to burn!!

Boy don't we all:smile-new:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Lorne @pro-rc.ca;5411 wrote: I am in for a shirt. $20 sounds good. I would intro them at $15 to get a couple hundred of them out there fast.

:strawberry:

we're working on it!

funflyr

50cc
pawnshopmike;5193 wrote: I'm really glad Sleepy weighed in on this. I'm still undecided on what to do with the majority of my old swag.

One shirt that I'll never let go of though is my 2013 Huckfest shirt. My club, Rolla Modelers, held a Huckfest last fall. Myself and our whole club worked way to hard for that shirt! And we have a ton of great memories from that event.

I had a blast at the Rolla Huckfest.

Troy

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hope you will be able to make some till the worlds.

It will be a pleasure and an honor to wear it while I'm flying there.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Don't look like selling will be a problem. Needs something that later on would show that the owner was in the core group.