• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

possible scammer

I received an email from "Mitchell Randall" artefero10@gmail.com. It started off normal but then came this "Sounds good, would you accept Certified Check as payment then after it clears your Bank my mover will come for pick up. $900" since this is a common phrase of scammers I questioned him and haven't heard back.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
I let them dhl the check when I got it was from a real doctor at Mayo Clinic in Mn( only he didn't sign it) played them for a while till it got boring. Got some very nasty emails when I stopped leading them on Guess they didn't like someone costing them money for the overnight fees for dhl

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I let them dhl the check when I got it was from a real doctor at Mayo Clinic in Mn( only he didn't sign it) played them for a while till it got boring. Got some very nasty emails when I stopped leading them on Guess they didn't like someone costing them money for the overnight fees for dhl
:laughing:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I would call and speak directly with this " doctor" and see if it his actually him or someone on his staff maybe. Nothing like opening a can of worms on some douche.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
I did call when I got it, account number was right for Mayo Clinic but check was all wrong. Series was way off. People in accounting were nice and helpful I think they said their computer was kicking out about 50 to 75 a day. they had a mess with it they said cause so many people deposited them without even giving it a thought of something being wrong.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Mine was for 5000 to buy a 3300 dollar item and rest was for shipping agent. Tipoff to me was no phone, just email and the way they worded it.

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
FBI man that lives close to me in Arkansas said all these just about come out Nigeria. That do that mover pickup bit. when they ask if you have deposited and people say yes, then they tell them that something changed with pickup guy to send that amount to them by western union .By the time when people send it to them then the cashiers check comes back to the bank no good they pull the money back out and they have been out the amount they wired.