• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Post your dumb RC moves here

Oh, and just to avoid the possibility of the box coming loose and banging around while I'm flailing at the sticks, I take the empty box out befor flying.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I do the same thing, but not until I forgot the hardware for BOTH planes in the trailer one day :)
Ooops.....
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

Torquerolljoe

Wannabe Pilot!!
I went out to maiden my 40% Carden 260, range check good, engine runs good, controls work good. Taxi out and take off. The plane lifts off and I roll right and it goes left..... My mind could not compensate fast enough! Out of that incident, I had 4 good servos and a fromeco wolverine switch! Another lesson learned that I should have known since I had been flying for 20 years... Check control surface direction!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I went out to maiden my 40% Carden 260, range check good, engine runs good, controls work good. Taxi out and take off. The plane lifts off and I roll right and it goes left..... My mind could not compensate fast enough! Out of that incident, I had 4 good servos and a fromeco wolverine switch! Another lesson learned that I should have known since I had been flying for 20 years... Check control surface direction!

Done that before!!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Ouch..... Sorry to hear that.