• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Power HD Storm 3 Brushless High Voltage

Stew24

New to GSN!
So, .... what is/was the verdict on these Power HD Storm brushles servos? No follow up report on your experience with them? Please let us know something.

rockymtnflier

New to GSN!
Do Brushless Servos Jitter

So finally got authorized to post on the forum!

I PM'd bbrown about my question but didn't get an answer yet... so to anybody else who has used other digital coreless servos (Like Hitec HS-7955TG) and now brushless like Storm; does the Storm/Brushless servo jitter with keeping the control surface horizontal when standing still (fighting gravity)?

thanks in anticipation!

gyro

GSN Contributor
So finally got authorized to post on the forum!

I PM'd bbrown about my question but didn't get an answer yet... so to anybody else who has used other digital coreless servos (Like Hitec HS-7955TG) and now brushless like Storm; does the Storm/Brushless servo jitter with keeping the control surface horizontal when standing still (fighting gravity)?

thanks in anticipation!

Absolutely not.