• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PrecisionCutKits.com...anyone?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Has anyone bought from PrecisionCutKits.com lately? Was just wondering as I might give him a call on Monday about a short kit.

Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Anybody know anything about Cleveland Model and Supply Company? They have plans also for what I'm considering (which I won't say so don't ask!) :ninja:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Thanks Mike but they don't have what I'm looking for. If I have to change my plans I'll give them another look but right now I'm hoping to hear from PrecisionCutKits.com. He's about thirty minutes from my house so it would be nice if I could drive down there and meet up with him in person to discuss what I have in mind.

Wacobipe

100cc
I haven't used them but I recently purchased a short kit for a Henry Haffke designed GeeBee Model Y and was extremely impressed with the quality so you might consider that as an alternative if needed.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Anybody know anything about Cleveland Model and Supply Company? They have plans also for what I'm considering (which I won't say so don't ask!) :ninja:

I got a plan from Cleveland Model Supply once for a Hall Bulldog, something like 90-100" wing. All the did was blow up a much much smaller plan and the lines on the paper are almost 3/16" wide. Not to mention mini structure that does not work at large scale. Very disappointed, but it's funny now.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Bartman ,

I've heard both bad and good about PCK, but the last thing I read recently on another forum, was that PCK is not taking any new orders. There was no explanation as to a reason.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

hbollier

70cc twin V2
Hey @Bartman ,

I've heard both bad and good about PCK, but the last thing I read recently on another forum, was that PCK is not taking any new orders. There was no explanation as to a reason.

Just thought I'd pass it along.
They are still listed as the kit cutter on the Nick Ziroli site. I wonder if they still cut those.