Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Premium Lamp Oil @ 50:1

Discussion in 'Gas Engines' started by pawnshopmike, Aug 15, 2014.

1. I only run Premium Lamp oil @ 50:1. It's the equivalent of an afterburner on a jet. Gives it that extra little kick:laughing:

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

:running-lol:

3. Who needs a pump and smoke oil, I just run used motor oil at a 3:1 ratio in the engine...makes a nice smoke trail:spongebob:

4. Taildraggerrc

Taildraggerrc 70cc twin V2

I still prefer dapper dan at 13.567:1. Plus it looks good on my 'do :brian-dancing-banan:brian-dancing-banan

5. Flyingjon

Flyingjon 70cc twin V2

What?! Have any of you not tried olive oil?

6. Taildraggerrc

What oil do you prefer for your boost tabs?

7. Wolf's Head, but it's hard to find these days

8. Taildraggerrc

Cool! Was wondering if I could use the same oil I use on my muffler bearings

9. Dr_D_2k

Dr_D_2k 30cc

OP. Lamp oil is going to clog your cannuter valves. Cannuters are hard to clean.

10. Patroller

Patroller 70cc twin V2

I do not use oil in my engines. I heard it pollutes the environment.