• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Prop Covers

gyro

GSN Contributor
I got a pair of prop covers from the folks at Tail Dragger RC the other day, and they were so nice I had to write about them!

First, here is where you can get them: http://www.taildraggerrc.com/prop-covers-canopy-covers.html

Second, what a deal! They're hand made, fit great, and have a nice, thick, quilted fabric material that protects my nice CF prop from dings (and probably keeps them warm and snugly on the few cold days here in Texas). What I really like is that they actually look pretty cool too. Since mine are black, you can barely even tell that there is something on my prop!

Anyway, just thought I'd say thanks to Chad for bringing yet another awesome product at a great price to us. For me, there's only one place I'll get prop covers: TDRC

DSCF1524.jpgDSCF1525.jpgDSCF1526.jpg