• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question of the Day. If you won a DA 70 Twin, what would you put it in?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
And what plane might that be? :D

88" EF edge is replacement slam and rash machine. Never going to fly with the POS/KCS engine I won.

For an honest answer though I'd say get a good strong plane that is a known good performer and use it as a confidence builder to try the things you only try on the sim. I did that last year and I think it seriously helped my flying. PAU and EF extras and Edges are proven performers and are known to take a lickin' and keep on tickin'

BalsaDust

88" EF edge is replacement slam and rash machine. Never going to fly with the POS/KCS engine I won.

For an honest answer though I'd say get a good strong plane that is a known good performer and use it as a confidence builder to try the things you only try on the sim. I did that last year and I think it seriously helped my flying. PAU and EF extras and Edges are proven performers and are known to take a lickin' and keep on tickin'

I had seen on that other site where you had won that motor and was wondering if it was worth a damn or not.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
For just plain cool I would have to say the P3 Revolution, but for an all around great beat the pants off it airframe, it would be the 91" Yak 54 or Extra from Extreme Flight. My personal pick would be the 91" Yak 54 in the Russian scheme.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
88" EF Edge.... Fed Ex Guy left me a box of DA 70 Awesome this morning. I am removing the DLE 55RA from my 88" edge and installing the 70..... Should be exciting :yesss:

Cool! I'm putting my old one in my 88" Edge as well. I have a shiny new one on it's way tomorrow to put in the PAU 88" Extra:dancing-chicken: