• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Radio Wars, Part 2

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
I love radio wars too. ;D

I fly the Airtronics SD-10G and it is an amazing system. I've used it for close to 3 years now and love it. With the FH3 receivers, users get the additional speed which feels much faster than 10ms. Combined with digital servos, I was blown away by the speed and precision of this system the first time I used it. And the range is outstanding.

Garret

ghoffman

70cc twin V2
I am still pissed off the DX-18QQ came out while I was maidening my standard DX-18. It is the software that the QQ has that I want.

gyro

GSN Contributor
My DX8 is working well, and so do my rx when supplied the correct voltage! :p
I also love the power safe receivers on the larger sized gas planes.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

ill probably jump on the futaba ship... as soon as I can find out when the telemetry sensor and how much they are gonna be in price. I just like the feel of the futaba sticks and cases in my hand. plus from what I understand you can crank down the tension quite abit more.