• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC Airplane Memes

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
stangflyer;15423 wrote:
attachment.php
attachment.php

stangflyer;15844 wrote:
attachment.php

stangflyer;15845 wrote:
attachment.php

Like button if there was one!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Right???? LOL. Haven't been to Nall yet. I can only imagine awesome it is. Perhaps I need to just git off ma stash and make it down there next year.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

Do-rag

100cc
stangflyer;16074 wrote: Right???? LOL. Haven't been to Nall yet. I can only imagine awesome it is. Perhaps I need to just git off ma stash and make it down there next year.:nodding-yes-by-a-ve

If you do look me up would be nice to meet ya. I think I see a need for GSN handle tags at 2015 Joe Nall.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Do-rag;16075 wrote: If you do look me up would be nice to meet ya. I think I see a need for GSN handle tags at 2015 Joe Nall.

Oh heck yeah. Like wise on the handshake. Hmm, GSN handle tags....Now what a "most bodacious" idea. I'd surely sport my GSN colors. When is Nall just out of curiousity? Usually middle of summer? I could start planning for it.

EDIT: Ah-so.... Middle of May?