• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC and Women

my wife came up to the Nall this year just so she could try the BBQ at the dinner. said the place was nice and she could see why my son and I love going so much. that will probably be her only visit to the Nall, says we can keep going as long as we want but she'll stay home and go shopping:smile-new:

we did get her on the field to pose with my sons plane mighty nice of her huh

19232=12647-DSCN3903.jpg
19232=12647-DSCN3903.jpg

Do-rag

100cc
She loves him and lets him play. Oh by the way the pictures do her no justice he is a one lucky man.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
doublea;19127 wrote: Just wanted to ask if anyone has a wife or girlfriend that is interested in the hobby. My wife just surprised me with some pictures that she got taken that I would like to share. Feel free to share your own.

Hmm...."She" have a single sister?:devil: All I can say is "good on ya". :fist-pump-and-yes-s

doublea

100cc
Here are those top to in a whole lot better quality.

19870=12829-3RVbLaLkQoJIjI5O1iw0Gkhg2HFrS2CEuz_Ll9JUTGM.jpg
19870=12829-3RVbLaLkQoJIjI5O1iw0Gkhg2HFrS2CEuz_Ll9JUTGM.jpg
19870=12830-gyh3nBFgYSeQOvIvOPGsV5mdK6penE7KkjoBjdFkLGQ.jpg
19870=12830-gyh3nBFgYSeQOvIvOPGsV5mdK6penE7KkjoBjdFkLGQ.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
doublea;19870 wrote: Here are those top to in a whole lot better quality.

Hmm....She supports you in the hobby. +1, She is a true "looker". +1, She surprises you with photos next to, I'm assuming your bad ass ride. +1. She's a "KEEPER"!!!!! :nodding-yes-by-a-ve I'd almost do a swap.....naaaa, Like my big boys too much. LOL

doublea

100cc
stangflyer;19900 wrote: Hmm....She supports you in the hobby. +1, She is a true "looker". +1, She surprises you with photos next to, I'm assuming your bad ass ride. +1. She's a "KEEPER"!!!!! :nodding-yes-by-a-ve I'd almost do a swap.....naaaa, Like my big boys too much. LOL

Thanks stangflyer. And yep that is my 2014 ride.

Taildraggerrc;19881 wrote: My wife is supportive of it.. She is my partner for sure.

Yup!! Tash is awesome for sure! He definately doesnt deserve her, but they are great with each other. :)

My battle axe is supportive and comes to events with me. Time to trade her in on a couple different models.