• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale RCT/ S800 hexacopter RTF with NEX 5n

Vital-Rc

50cc
I bought this hexacopter off RCG as a project for my AP business but the engineering firm is keeping me way to busy doing LiDAR. So I am looking at selling my rig and let someone else enjoy it.

The previous owner had a naza system on it and I replaced it with a wookong m setup. He also dropped the hexacopter but I couldnt find any serious damage other then some surface scratches on the motor. The arm, prop, and motor/esc were replaced.

This thing flies amazing, really stable, and fun to fly in GPS or manual mode.

What's included:

IR trigger
HDMI converter Click here for details
Sony Nex5n with 6mm 2.8f pancake lens
3 batteries and 2 chargers for the nex5
orange rx for the gimbal
NEW Spektrum dx6i (new gimbal upgrades and firmware)
DJI Wookong M
Carbon Props
DJI top and bottom plates
DJI gear controller
RCtimer ASP 3-axis gimbal w/ alexmos controller

Extra parts:

Extra Carbon plates
2 extra arms
RCT top and bottom carbon plates
Extra motor
Extra ESC
dampers and miscellaneous fasteners
Like new pulse 6s 16000 mah lipo

Issues:
I've had issue with the landing gear since day one as I knew they didn't work. I bought a RCT landing gear controller and still couldn't get it to work. so I bought a DJI brand one. The system finally starting working after a unique calibration sequence, it still gives me fits sometimes and has to be re-calibrated but as you can see in the video it works. The previous owner dropper the hexacopter and shows some surface scratches. The data port on the wookong GPS just stopped working as it will not power on my mini iosd, I emailed DJI what would cause the issue but have heard no response. If I keep the hexacopter I am just going to get a can bus system and not worry about DJI support so I can use the mini iosd.

I haven't had a chance to tune the gimbal so it will need some setup time to get it 100% perfect.

Call or text with any questions.
Glasgow, KY

God Bless,
Justin

Original ads with pics

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2209216
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2263113