• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Has anyone had to have their remote repaired? Mine magically ended up on the floor from the shelf on my computer desk while I was offshore the last time and now its dead. I'm thinking something came loose when it hit the floor. Just curious if anybody has had one repaired.

I think the roomba got ahold of the cable and pulled it down. Either that or my wife's cat did it...it likes to knock things off of tables and watch them hit the floor...if I knew for sure it was the cat....:devil:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
would you believe I lost my RF7.5 disc and also had to wipe my hard drive after Windows 10 crashed my laptop? so no flying for me for a while :(

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I found my disc! It was smashed at the bottom of a box of stuff from when we moved earlier this year. I'll get it installed and get back to being dangerous with all y'all real soon!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm going to be flying for a little while if anyone wants to join me......GiantScaleNews....no password