• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
It's really too bad we can't just post files to these threads. We just got back home from the holiday traveling and I just loaded the Yak from 3Dcheif (thanks by the way) and love how it flys.

3Dchief

70cc twin V2
I agree, it would be a lot easier if we could post a file here. But with the group we have here, just sharing them with PMs seems to be working pretty well. I just wish I had the skills to make these awesome schemes people are coming up with!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I agree, it would be a lot easier if we could post a file here. But with the group we have here, just sharing them with PMs seems to be working pretty well. I just wish I had the skills to make these awesome schemes people are coming up with!
Yeah....me too. But as long as the guys that are tweaking them don't mind hand-in' out....I'll gladly fly them like I stole them.:banana-dance:

reyn3545

100cc
D***... my transmitter battery started beeping at me after only about 5 minutes. Looks like this wireless setup will suck a battery down pretty quick.