• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing 89" Extra 330SC

SnowDog

oohhh you've got the new 3DRCF logo decal already! very cool!!!

I'm gonna have a talk with Dennis in Kennett next month! ;)

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Oh man I am in trouble now.........:D

Actually, that is still the old one......just a different color, but he does have a couple of the new logo decals.

I will be making up some of the new logo decals as soon as Mike gets me the sizes he wants. You can be sure I will have some with me at the Kennett event.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Oh man I am in trouble now.........:D

Actually, that is still the old one......just a different color, but he does have a couple of the new logo decals.

I will be making up some of the new logo decals as soon as Mike gets me the sizes he wants. You can be sure I will have some with me at the Kennett event.

I think the ones you sent me were prototypes with a different plane, and we're keeping the original plane, but new name.

Love this turtleneck logo too... Amazing detail!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408151180.122007.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
Cool Stuff. I cant wait to play with a graphics package too. Gary Show a pic of the new 3Drcforums decals too.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Guys, lets shift the logo stuff to email for now please. Mike has final say :)

I just finished sealing all the hinge lines on the extra. Really easy to do with some black, since the whole bottom is black!
Should have done it during build, but I was in too much of a hurry. Can't wait to fly her again tomorrow!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think [MENTION=712]bbrown2828[/MENTION] had asked about my interior layout:

Everything is as forward as I can get it without moving the batts outside the motorbox.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408154965.185175.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408155000.350361.jpg
[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION], I'll get you an AUW tomorrow and we can compare :)