• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC 30cc Elite series 76" MXS-R

gyro

GSN Contributor
The first thoughts that come to mind for me are to add some checkers to the wing tips and replace all of the stock vinyl with stylized ones that say the same thing but look how you want them to. Of course... you have to add some 3drcf swag as well ;) I know you have a cutter... let me know if you would like something PRINTED. My buddy has a vinyl PRINTER/cutter and is always excited to do something for planes. He did all the graphics in my avatar pic including the wingtip checkers. It is all printed on white vinyl.

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking too. I like using creative fonts for the names.

Unfortunately, since I have the cutter, I can't justify spending money on vinyl elsewhere, even though I know the printed looks better :(

DonQ8401

30cc
TEAR Scheme TEAR.jpg
Ya buddy!