• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Redwing RC 89 Extra 330sc

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Just throwing my .02 out there because I'm bored.....I have owned a 30cc redwing plane and didn't really care for the way it flew compared to other brands (3dhs/AW/EF) in that size range however they have been one of the best companies to do business with in terms of customer service. I've never flown any of their 50cc stuff so don't really have any apples to apples comparisons there. I do hope over time though that their products improve (which its apparent that they're working on it) and hope to see them succeed based on the simple fact that every purchase I've had from them has been a pleasant experience. When I had a few orders messed up they were quick to fix it with no questions asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

I currently own a Redwing RC 50cc Extra powered by a GP-61 and it is an awesome flying airplane...flies slow, flies hard, wraps around itself...truly a great plane to fly. I also own a 3DHS 89" Slick...I know, not apples to apples comparison. I love the Slick, love the way it flies. Both planes are awesome, I'm glad I have the opportunity to shop and compare and choose the best based on my own requirements.

I'm happy and grateful that we have the choices we have today in the ARF market!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I currently own a Redwing RC 50cc Extra powered by a GP-61 and it is an awesome flying airplane...flies slow, flies hard, wraps around itself...truly a great plane to fly. I also own a 3DHS 89" Slick...I know, not apples to apples comparison. I love the Slick, love the way it flies. Both planes are awesome, I'm glad I have the opportunity to shop and compare and choose the best based on my own requirements.

I'm happy and grateful that we have the choices we have today in the ARF market!

"Wraps around itself" Did you have a spectacular crash?

@Diggity. ..... I think what Mikes trying to say is it tumbles great.. which it does... I owned one myself.. but mine had a bad mishap with the ground.. but version2 is one it's way
26f53df8232c592c287d705c41d18273.jpg
in the sexy looking red. scheme