• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC Extra 330SC 50-60CC

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No the final versions we have about 10 guys all about to take off in the air on about the SAME date. It should be an EXPLOSION of 50cc Redwing Extra planes soon on You tube! :)

AKfreak

150cc
No the final versions we have about 10 guys all about to take off in the air on about the SAME date. It should be an EXPLOSION of 50cc Redwing Extra planes soon on You tube! :)
I cant wait to see them. I am ready to buy a new plane, and this is at the top of the list.

SnowDog

Don't wait...buy yours now before they sell out!

I had to replace the landing gear on my 89 slick (3dhs) tonight, otherwise I might have been able to maiden my Extra tomorrow (without a cowl)...as it is, I've got the throttle and choke linkages hooked up to the gp61 so I should be able to finally mount the engine tomorrow...then hook up the throttle servo and kill switch, mount the batteries, program the radio, and cut the cowl....

Well i Joined the Extra club.. mine is slowy waiting its turn to be built.. I got my Extra and my New fuse for my slick today.. Thanks to a bunch of Rc buddies.. My planes Hitch Hiked all the way from Stl to Paragould arkansas.. and man it sure was nice not to have to ship or go get them... It Started off with Alex taking a trip to Sikeston to Eat at Lamberts from Stl. So he went by the wearhouse got the planes. and Dropped them off to Tom,, which took them to Jeffs house in Sikeston Where they spent the night.. and Todd just happen to be going to stl in the 18 wheeler and he picked them up on his way home and brought them to me.. man its good to have friends