• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Redwing RC planes...post your pics!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
You have some bad ass planes bro. Maybe we can work together on a graphics package. I want to the the artwork, maybe you can help with the sizes and color schemes. What does it cost to do the slick and that green and orange one. I love them both. Also is there much weight added when you do that?

I also do all the printing in house. No, doesn't add much weight, maybe a couple ounces if that.

AKfreak

150cc
View attachment 25468

Here's one of my favorites. the 30cc Slick taken at AUSTIN 3D BASH with [MENTION=3]GYRO[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] Cool photo, IMO you need to include some sort of Foreground and background elements. They give you scale, and help you control the eye of the viewer. I spent a few mins playing with your photo, I hope you dint mind. Just trying to show you what I mean.

14793139211_159a95817f_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
It seems to me while the big player in the 3D business, 3DHS, continues to be "out of stock" for what seems like forever, the smaller players like Redwing, Aerobeez and now AJ Aircraft are getting a foothold in the market and making serious gains. I don't understand why 3DHS lets this happen (maybe they are just TOO popular). I have five 3DHS planes but I'm finishing up a very nice Aerobeez 71 Extra.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] You got any spare time on your hands? I'm usually loaded up with jobs and could use some help in the design department

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
nice photo! [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] :) I like the updates!

Hey [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] - we are growing fast AND making better and better planes. Ours actually LOOK pretty scale AND 3d. Give us a try you won't go back! :)

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
nice photo! [MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] :) I like the updates!

Hey [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] - we are growing fast AND making better and better planes. Ours actually LOOK pretty scale AND 3d. Give us a try you won't go back! :)

Oh yes :D I've had my eye on the Redwing 30cc Yak55 in the red/yellow scheme for a long time, I want to do an electric conversion.