• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedwingRC 50cc sBach Raffle to support Junior Diabetes Research Foundation!

AKfreak

150cc
It's 5:22pst on the 10th day of November. I am sure they have already done the drawing. Who's it going to be?

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys - we have more entries to organize than expected. we should have the winner today. Trying to make sure it's 100% fair

we are cutting out an equal size section of paper from each receipt with the name on it. then putting those in a bin to draw.

AKfreak

150cc
Random number generators are free and online. Its easy to export a series of numbers assigned to the recipts as a CSV set then use that with the random number generator. Combine the number selection with a screen cap video on a G+ hangout you have yourself a easy secure method of doing a drawing that anyone who whishes can see it happen in real time.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys

We were going to do that but realized there was two problems with an online one. once it's MUCH more work to RE etner. AND 2) there is a chance for us to make an error. Doing it the manual way after discussing internally seemed to be the best way to make sure that EVERY entry was entered correctly.

SO the winner IS!!!!

Well watch here:

check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnrgfbcLFUk&feature=youtu.be

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Mike Help me out here... how do you get the video to appear here where they just click play :)

AKfreak

150cc
[video=youtube_share;CnrgfbcLFUk]http://youtu.be/CnrgfbcLFUk[/video]

Tim take the youtube video link and click the little filmstrip icon in the bar above the post dialog box. Paste the video URL I to video dialog box and click ok, then save the post.

Last edited by a moderator: